Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I love to smell. It could be what I learnt from my mother when I was still a foetus. I don't only smell mine; I remember smelling my mother's and my grandparents too. It doesn't just stop at hands. I smell everything. Like a dog, I almost smell my way around, even stinks. In public toilets, knowing that it might stink, people usually stop breathing; but for me, I want to smell to know what is the smell like. (Yea, damn sickening I know.)

Because of this, I recall memories whenever I smell something familiar. When I smell Ginvera 3-in-1, I think of going back to Kulai; when I smell Impulse, I think of Nanyang hostel; when I smell Women's, I think of the time when I left VJC.

This reminds me of a movie I watched. This lady went to a doctor to have her smell gland removed because whenever she smelt something familiar, she thought of her ex-boyfriend.

I don't feel like writing anymore. I'm very tired. I fell asleep on my table and drooled.

No comments: