Denson: The older you're the more pitiful life you lead.
True. I'm so worn out but problems wouldn't stop coming. I'm not sure how long more I can take with all the pressure and burden. And nobody understands what I'm undergoing. No, I don't wallow in self-pity. When a new problem crops out, when I feel pitiable, when I resent the almost-19-years life I have been leading, I know someone out there is struggling like me, if not with more pain. And I know there are people who do know me, and care about me. I'll never forget what Cherie said about me, don't think Paulin as a happy girl, look into her eyes and you'll see her sorrow. Of course she knows, she sat beside me throughout my 4-year Nanyang life; and it touched me. As my cousellor once said, I'm resilient for my age. Though, my mother always says I'm not vigilent and mature despite all I've experienced. But yes, I'm resilient.
And I'll stay so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment