We were waiting for the lift. When it came down, Denson saw the couple was hanky-pankying inside. Then I thought of Fyon's entry on the Valentine's Day. How many couples, especially the young ones, really know love? Sometimes when I see young couples, I wonder if after they separate, few years down the road, will they still regret the relationship they once had, realising it was too silly to be called love? I do regret. They left me abashed of my naivety. And I would not like to talk about it.
At NanChiau Primary School.
Denson: Uncle, add more chasiew.
Uncle: Ok, 30 cents more.
On the bus today, two primary school girls were talking.
A: Eh go Punggol Plaza with me.
B: If you give me 10 cents for tips lo!
See the point I'm raising? Life was simple when we were younger too. We didn't have to worry for big money. But maybe it is because we were provided by parents that we didn't see the world. Now that I have to fend for myself, money is really hard-earned.
I'm a big big girl
in a big big world
LALA (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment