Thursday, October 05, 2006

It has been really hazy out there. That explains why weak people like Fyon fall sick : p (Take care girl!)

My body has been aching after working out at California on Tuesday. I hope it means that i've burnt off some fats and gained a little bit of muscles, regardless how negligible it is.

Sandy: You lost weight! (Hohoho!)

WeiHan was dropping hints here and there that he wants a Pokemon GameBoy card for his birthday.

WeiHan: "My friend told me he'll give me his Pokemon GameBoy card, but he never, and my mother already declared that she's not buying for me. Hmm, I wonder who will buy for me this birthday." (=.=')

He went on and on.

Before I left, the mother came to my rescue. Apparently, he told his parents that I'm going to buy him birthday present.

Mother: "WeiHan said you said that you're buying him a present? (I did?) His PaPa said don't need la! We don't celebrate anyway. " Being as hypocritical as I am (Hahaha!), Denslin replied: "Haiyah! Kids mah!"

I shuddered at my hypocrisy. Hahaha. Well, actually I planned to buy something for them before their SA2 Examination long ago; it's just that it's not so pressing for me now to shop for presents before their birthdays : )

Guess what is it!

A sharpener!

I'll never understand his liking of hanging his pouch around his face. Sigh.

And again.

I have adopted a habit of reading till I fall asleep every night, i.e. I can't sleep without reading and I sleep with light on most of the nights : (

No comments: