Brunch with ShanYou, VernYie and the birthday girl, KaiKai at New York New York was fantastic. Aside of the not-so-yummy BBQ Spare Rib. Ok people, here are what I recommend: Carbonara with bacon (my all-time favourite) and the code 601 : x I can't remember simply because it has difficult name. Well, besically it's Bratswurt (?) sausages wrapped around with bacon (again! wahaha!) and cheese! Forget about their Iced Caramel Swirl Chocolate and go for the Frozen Mango Margarita instead! I felt light-headed after slight sniffing. Hahaha.
Thereafter, their ears bled due to my super out-of-tune singing. At least I truly enjoyed myself : D
Left early to meet up with Denson at PS before heading home to meet my mum. I was going zig-zag and overtaking the crowd at such a high speed that I started imagining myself as the Ferrari driving throung 1954 Beetles. Wahaha : x
I'm a crazy
No comments:
Post a Comment