After buying durians, we passed by a launching block of condominium.
Denslin: WA hen mei hor! (So nice!)
Mama: Want to go look at the showroom?
Denslin: OK!
Mama: Huh! But we've durians now!
Denslin: (Sigh) Ok la. We go home and eat now ok?
Mama: Ok!
Now I see how did I end up being a glutton. It runs in a family.
Mama bought this dress for herself. Realising she's too plump and old to fit into it, it ends up in my wardrobe now. Do I look plump in it? Gee. Maybe I should get a pair of tights or something underneath.
I am Sam was broadcasted on Channel 5 last night. I cried and weeped and sobbed. Hahaha. Jesus! At first I thought the Sam was acted by a real retarded guy but found out that he's Sean Penn! Such a kampung girl I am. Hahaha. For god's sake, he is an actor, a director, a writer and blahblahblah. Call him a retard : x
P.S I know this show dates back to year 2001. I'm that lag.
I came across this and it struck me.
"You've heard the expression 'love is blind.'"
"I think it's bullshit. Lust dazzles, sure, at least for the short term. But love clears the vision. You see better, sharper, because you feel more than you did before."
"You've a point, but love can also cause you to see things as you prefer to see them, as you want them to be."
Uh-huh. Toddlers, start thinking : )
No comments:
Post a Comment