Friday, September 01, 2006


Apparently I still have no plan for my holiday besides shopping with Kaisin next week (maybe?) for now. Pea promised to meet up after 20 Sep, her prelim I supposed. Goodness, everybody is busy preparing for their As but I shall continue bugging them : p

Ok. So I was so bored when I remembered discussing about split personality with Kaisin. I actually went to search for it online and here it is http://ezinearticles.com/?Split-Personality---A-Myth-or-a-Reality?&id=45153. It is intriguing. If you don't believe, scroll down to the 2 real cases. To quote from the first case, 'Those were the main ten personalities of the William S. Milligan. As if you wonder how they know their outlooks, William Milligan, Billy has a hobby of painting, or some of the personalities do. Therefore, they draw each other on the painting and that is how they get to know their outlooks.' Basically, each personality takes different names, nationalities, races, ages, ranging from even 3 years old (!), specialisations, etc. So imagine I'm a crazy 32-year-old American when I kill and a pretty 3-year-old Holland girl when I smile sweetly at you for lollipop. Imagine again, that there are several personalities hidden within you waiting to be stimulated so that they emerge and take over your body, like a Trojan Horse (It is a type of computer virus. I did my CSA). Freak?

On my way back from Compass Point, the Bus 83 was moving so slowly that for a moment i thought there is a slow traffic ahead, which is so unlikely around Sengkang neighbourhood. Anywae, TvMobile was broadcasting Seoul Far Seoul Good. Michelle, the host, was saying 'The chicken is so... (tender, I thought)... TENDER'. Ok. Has anyone realised that they ALWAYS use 'tender' to describe meat? So what makes the dish special when all meat is tender? Wow.

My plan to jog and/or play ball today is ruined. My running shoes is gone! Well done. Whoever that stole my shoes will be struck by lightning. If he/she wears my shoes and he/she will be chased by a bag (?) of dogs. If he/she tries to sell it, nobody will buy from him/her. YES, that way, he/she will return my pair of shoes back. Hahaha. Well well, now I have to get a new pair before i can start my slimming plan : x

A series of unfortunate events. I found a worm on my plate as I was having dinner. What's more, I finished all the vegetable already. Luckily it is not headless. Alamak. It's green and slimy. Moto RAZR doesn't show its beauty well.





Brave Minmin just extracted another tooth all by herself today 'Eh my tooth dropped!'

No comments: