Wednesday, September 13, 2006

1 New Message Received

Exam Results for 0610467C
Financial Accounting: B+
Principle of Management: Z
Computer Skills & Application: A
Communication Skills 1: A
MacroEconomics: Z
APEL1: P
Result: GS
GPA: 3.9

Went to Nic's house for BA project.



It's intriguing how his mother bothers to align the spectacles.

Nic's sister, Janice. They insist that I look like her! Do I? DO I?

Nic's sister is doing a modelling project, or some sort. Nic, Edwin, me and Kaisin are in for it! The $300 is really attractive and it's a different experience for all of us. Anyway, the deal is, I'm supposed to send a photo for Nic. Jesus! I realised I'm so not photogenic and, as quoted from Nic, unglamorous. Whatever. It's all for the kick of it : D

A cat jumped out of the corner when I was on the way back home. Jesus. I hate cats.

No comments: